Do you want your videos to be more creative, shareable, engaging, unique, or impressive to watch?
Whether you want to make better Instagram videos, YouTube videos, short films, music videos, documentaries, videos for professional clients or just personal projects, this course is made for you.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and film school level understanding of:
1. Understand Today’s Tools & Use “The Power of Video”
To begin, you first learn how empowered you are in today’s world as a video creator or aspiring filmmaker. These insights and actionable takeaways act as a framework for the success of your next video to build on top of.
• What makes videos likable and shareable
• Sharing and learning like a pro
• Creative self discovery
• Finding your mission
• Developing your passion
2. Improve Your Creativity & Video Creator Skillset
This is one of the most overlooked aspects of creating videos. Here, you get crystal clear on the who, what, where, how, and why of your own creativity process. These interactive learning exercises and expert guest speakers teach you the following.
• Impress and inspire others through your videos
• Create videos that express yourself effectively
• Use your social media and collaboration tips
• Translate your passion into your projects
• Upgrade creativity and video ideas
3. Upgrade Your Concept, Characters, Story & Final Product
Now that you’ve improved your video creating skillset, here’s where you set your next video up for success with storytelling. These pre-production video outlines and techniques can be used to upgrade all your videos, even after this course.
• Tell better stories with the 3 act story structure
• Optimize your videos for social media platforms
• How to use and create a stylesheet
• Upgrade your characters and concept
4. Turn Your Concept Into a Creative & Impressive Video
You’ve worked alongside me to upgrade, unlock and improve your skillset as a video creator. Now you have the ability to bring all these aspects together into your future projects and successfully turn your ideas into videos you’re proud of.
• Synthesize tools from this course into actionable takeaways
• Organize your video production details and logistics
• Expert guest speaker advice on production process
• Successful video outline blueprint for Youtube, Instagram, etc.
5. The Creativity Formula, Emulation & Remixing
In this step, you take the video and/or series we’ve put together during the course and take things to the next level. This process allows you to gather techniques, inspiration, ideas, and insights from other people’s work and continue to improve upon your videos.
• Make better videos using the “Creativity Formula”
• Emulate and draw inspiration from outside sources
• How to remix other creator’s ideas and projects
• Hacks to improve faster as a video creator
• Improve audience retention and engagement
6. Continuously Improve & Reach Your Video Goals
You’re now ready to continue creating better and better videos beyond this course. In this final step, you gain the skills to make each of your videos more impressive than the last one and track your progress.
• Create a roadmap of what you want to achieve
• Attain your milestones and achievements
• Keep track of your video creation progress
• Tips for succeeding as a video creator
• and so much more
My goal for you:
The goal of this course is to give you all the knowledge that I’ve gained from 10+ years in the film industry (working with clients like Red Bull, Taco Bell, and Discovery Channel) in a way that is fun to learn and easy to understand.
Creating better videos no matter what:
It’s my passion to teach the information that all video creators can benefit from, regardless of your equipment or budget. Wether you are shooting on a smartphone or camera, the actionable takeaways from this course will have the same positive effect.
You’ll have lifetime access to:
• 40+ Individual video lessons
• 5+ Hours of learning content
• 3 Project case studies
• 9 Interactive Exercises
• 10 Downloadable Resources
• 30 Gigabytes of streamable content
• Updates to all future course materials
• One on one with me in the Q&A section
If you want to learn the tools to make videos that you’re proud of, this is the course for you.
I’ll see you inside the course!