Here’s what people are saying:
“I’ve been practicing traditional reflexology for 4 years as a massage professional, and I wanted to compare it with Thai foot reflexology. Bishoy’s course was excellent, both for professionals in the field and for those interested in providing sessions to their friends and family.”
“This reflexology course is truly amazing, packed with information. I’ve been practicing traditional reflexology and Thai foot massage since 2016, and I’m still learning a lot from this course. I’ve already enrolled in some of Bishoy’s other courses.”
“These courses in reflexology are a breath of fresh air for any massage therapist!”
Learn Thai foot reflexology to treat your friends, family, partner, or massage clients. It’s easy, simple, and enjoyable. They’ll be begging for more!
By the end of this course, you’ll have the necessary skills to start your own business in reflexology and begin earning money as a reflexologist. Wouldn’t it be great to earn extra income or start a new career?
There’s a very good reason to hire Thai foot reflexologists in the best spas worldwide—Thai foot reflexology treatments are simply universal!
Bishoy studied traditional reflexology and then explored the Thai foot reflexology system. He found that not only was their system more comprehensive but also more practical as a form of treatment compared to traditional reflexology.
Now, for the first time on Udemy, you can learn this unique system for treating the feet and legs, which, in turn, treats the whole body.
By taking this online Thai foot reflexology course, you will:
– Expand your client base in your massage clinic or spa by offering something that few others do. There are very few people offering Thai foot reflexology massage outside of Thailand.
– Use Thai foot reflexology on your friends, partner, or family, and they’ll be asking for more. They will absolutely love this form of foot massage!
– Avoid fatigue during Thai foot reflexology because it doesn’t overuse your thumbs as taught in traditional reflexology, reducing the risk of injury.
– Learn all about the energy lines and how to stimulate specific reflexology points.
– Discover how to use your body weight correctly and treat with their gentle rocking technique in time with your heartbeat.
– Master advanced Thai reflexology massage techniques for addressing muscular and joint pain.
In this Thai foot reflexology course, Bishoy guides you step by step through the movements, techniques, mobilizations, reflex points, and energy lines. He explains why, when it comes to foot reflexology, the Thai system is second to none.
Thai foot reflexology massage has been practiced in Thailand for thousands of years as a complete holistic treatment for body, mind, and spirit. It’s seen as a way to maintain health and not just as an indulgence. They not only treat reflex points on the feet but also massage energy lines (called sen) on the legs to balance and stimulate energy flow throughout the body.
If you’re already treating people with traditional foot reflexology as a massage therapist or want to offer foot reflexology to your clients, I urge you to try this course. It will be a fantastic treatment that you can offer your clients, and they’ll be begging for more!